Black Deserts Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page!

4 posters

Go down

Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page! Empty Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page!

Post  Riexy Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:21 am

On December 18th, PearlAbyss announced that there will be no gender lock in the game! (Via an answer to a post) :
"Don't worry, we do understand people hesitate game which has gender lock, so.. we decided to make other genders and it's going on now." : Source

On January 8th, Pearlabyss announced that a new trailer will be released after ~2 weeks after the announcement! (Via an answer to a post)
Source

Last edited by Riexy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

https://blackdesertspoint.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page! Empty Re: Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page!

Post  Fawz Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 pm

That's great to know. I understand that genderlock can save time on not having to create as many assets stuff, but I personally would'nt play a female character so being locked out of certain classes would suck. Really glad to hear that they're looking to change things
Fawz
Fawz

Back to top Go down

Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page! Empty Re: Speculations, hints and information posted on PearlAbyss facebook page!

Post  ixenocider Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Glad to hear it! I don't mind gender lock, but I do prefer it. It gives the user a lot more room to personalize and show themselves. Honestly, I would never make any characters a female, unless it was gender locked and the class I wanted was female only.
ixenocider
ixenocider

http://cavastudios.wikidot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Riexy Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 pm

I also have some veig memory, can't remember from where or if it even is true, but it is said that the different genders will have some differences in how they move and how they execute their attacks, but cannot verify this...

One thing that I've been thinking of is that I pretty much like all the "classes/proffessions" or what to call them. They all look unique and fun to play. Can't wait to see the opposite gender of sorcerer (Male), probably gonna be quite b'dass Cool
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixpid Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Thank God! It's a relief know that there'll be no gender lock. I'm really looking forward to mage class in this game, looks like the mage class will have some close combat spells (info taken from the trailer). Now I hope they make possible cast while walking, since BDO is a action MMORPG.

Sixpid

Back to top Go down

Post  Riexy Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you Sixpid for letting us know there will be a new trailer in about 2 weeks Very Happy!
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixpid Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 pm

No problem guys Smile.

Sixpid

Back to top Go down

Post  Riexy Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Sixpid wrote:No problem guys Smile.
Now, you wouldn't know where to find the conversation? I cannot seem to find it now as they have changed the layout...
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixpid Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Looks like they deleted messages from January, because I can't find it either. Well, at least we know another trailer is coming out in 2 weeks Very Happy

Nevermind, found the link, but the forum settings doesn't allow me to post it Sad

Sixpid

Back to top Go down

Post  Riexy Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Sixpid wrote:Looks like they deleted messages from January, because I can't find it either. Well, at least we know another trailer is coming out in 2 weeks Very Happy

Nevermind, found the link, but the forum settings doesn't allow me to post it Sad

Huh? You sure? I must change that
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixpid Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Riexy wrote:
Sixpid wrote:Looks like they deleted messages from January, because I can't find it either. Well, at least we know another trailer is coming out in 2 weeks Very Happy

Yeah, pretty sure :p

Sixpid

Back to top Go down

Post  Riexy Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Sixpid wrote:
Riexy wrote:

Yeah, pretty sure :p
Should be changed now Wink Normally you would have to wait 1 week to send links, but I changed that. If bots come here though, I might have to change it back.
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixpid Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Still can't post bro :\

Sixpid

Back to top Go down

Post  Riexy Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm

How about now?
Riexy
Riexy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixpid Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 am

Here you have the conversation link Smile

Conversation w/ PearlAbyss

Sixpid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down